|Home||» Products||» HYDRAULIC JACKS||» Hydraulic Cylinder|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 6000.00 - 8000.00 INR
- Body Material
- Hydraulic Cylinder, Other
These cylinders in practical and assures long lasting, trouble free performance and minimum maintenance. We have pioneered many new and innovated ideas into cylinders manufacturing and constantly working to the related industries.
Cylinders are available in variety of constructions, that meet international standard like:-
Tie Rod Construction, Welded Construction, One Piece Construction, Bolted Type Construction, Threaded Head Construction, Low Lift Construction, High Lift Construction, Telescopic Construction.
- Hydraulic Cylinders are available in bore size 25mm to 600mm.
- Working pressure range 10Kg/cm2 to 500 Kg/cm2.
- Cylinders are available in Double acting or Single acting.
- Hydraulic cylinder tube made out of seamless pipe duly machined and honed up to excellent ground finished.
- Piston rod made out of EN - 8 & EN -9 material duly machined, grind, hard chromed plated & regrind up to highly polished. Cast iron piston also available.
- Seals provided i.e. rod seal, rod wiper seal, and tube seal, for sealing arrangement assure low friction and a trouble free life. Presently using Hallite, Parker & equivalent make. Synthetic rubber & P.U. material seal also used.
- Head & caps are made out of mild steel duly machined & given maximum strength & proper alignment between the piston & cylinder bore.
- Bronze bushing arrangement provided for insure minimum friction & wear.
- Tie Rods are made out of medium carbon steel pre-stressed at assembly to minimize the possibility of elongation.
NOTE:- Design, type, specification are provided at the time of enquiry.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 1 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
S-28, Plot No 19, Street No-13,
Anand Parbat Industrial Area, New Delhi-110005"